Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Cut

Yes, I know it was a bit of a while ago since I posted about cutting my hair. But I couldn't do it. It was just too traumatic for me. But then a lady at church came up and told me that the first thing they tell drug addicts to do is cut off their hair. "It helps with pride", she told me. Well, that did it. It was what I needed. I was going to cut my hair as a representation of me laying all my pride and selfishness at the feet of Christ.

Getting started...
"the first cut is the deepest"

Zeke going at it

At least Ezequiel is happy about the haircut!

In process...

Chuck's reaction:

Mrs. Parker trimming it up

Christy thinks this one looks ominous

The finished look:

heading to The Revealing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see I finally made it to Jeff's blog! :D But then, you wouldn't want to feed my pride, or I might have to get shorn....

:D Glad to see the pics. Good choice.

So what are you going to be up to this summer?

Brandon said...

Hey Jeff!

Is this a semi-annual event?

Jason Williams said...

Bro! I remember this (what we called) "tennis-ball" look from Sacramento... This was the way you were when I met you over there.... Looks good...
Glad I found your new blog site.... Keep the posts coming.

bonzobuddybear said...

Hey, you need to blog more.

I do.

But then, maybe there's more going on in my life.

:D