Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A new look

Well it's finally happening.

Like Samson, I'm getting my locks sheared. I hope it doesn't sap my strength.

Anh once asked me how my barber cut my hair. I said he didn't because for the last few years I've been cutting it myself.

So why am I headed to the mall tonight for a newer, shorter look? It's not because some Delilah insisted upon it. I've got an interview with the Michigan Conference and they're pretty conservative. So I'm taking a bit off and hopefully it makes a good impression.

I'm actually quite nervous about it. I went yesterday and interviewed the lady who's going to cut my hair. I laid down the line for her and poured out my insecurities about haircuts. When I go back in for the real deal, I've decided to make it double or nothin'. 50 bucks if I like it and nothing if I don't. I think I need to take a friend to hold my hand through the ordeal. Pray that all goes well.

I suppose pictures will be posted later...

2 comments:

Anh Pham said...

Hey Jeff, I'll hold your hand.

Christy Joy said...

hmmm, I'm not so sure those $200 dollar scissors are going to do the job. Why don't you just invest in a $30 dollar pair. It's the hands behind the scissors that get the job done, not the scissors themselves.